Wednesday 13 June 2012

La Manga SPA

The annual weekly trip is over and it wasn't without the usual 5K morning run, sweaty workouts amongst the beautifully fit and of course the piste de resistance ... The spa!

For the last 7 years I've been pampered, preened, buffed and polished, all courtesy of parents. But with what now been a Moma myself I couldn't really expect them to pick up the bill so only opted for the deluxe mani and pedi ... They kindly did!

A part from a bit of a shabby polish the whole process of scrubbing and massaging was lovers. O.P.I green tea scrub and white tea mask for my handies and espresso scrub and cappuccino mask for the tootsies. Smelt amazing and felt like heaven.

Thanks Daddy X

robe waiting
before
after
e walla
chilling
relaxation room

No comments:

Post a Comment