Monday 11 June 2012

Hot Hit List

Over the last few weeks the Corinthian Hotel's name keeps popping up and I want a piece of that hot cake pie! Possibly due to the extremely controversial opening last year (gaddaffi owned it innit) or the recent use of the chandelier lobby lounge for lana del rays new vid or the pure fact it's got it's own Harrods shop and the largest spa in London everyone wants in on king Edward VII's party pad.

Afternoon tea or evening cocktails in the David Collins designed bar ... This is definitely the top of my hit list!


David Collins Bar


















I know after a week in the Spain guzzling my way through carafes of rojica and slivers of cured cuts I will be craving the lifestyle of a Spanish seƱorita ... So Iberica in Cabot square canary wharf is my ticket out of London , if only for a few hours.

Iberica

















I recently walked passed and gazed at the garish legs lined up for carving, slightly grossed out but definitely got my mouth watering!

My birthday is nearly around the corner (more like down the road and up the street, take a right and then round the corner) ... But ... You can never plan too far ahead right ...
The nightjar in shoredich voted one of the top 50 cocktail bars in the world is almost local and looks amazing with its 1920s New York vibes.

nightjar

















Or Azultio bar at Wahaca can only mean one thing TEQUILA ... Oh and nachos :)


Azulito Bar


No comments:

Post a Comment