Monday 17 January 2011

Topshop SS 11

Ok, so here goes with what is really my first post, brace yourselves this may be bad. I’m not waiting another minute though … I have a lot on this mini chest of mine …
It’s that time of year again when the spring is, as they say, in sight (amazing those look into the future specs, as I type its well rainy) sales are coming to a close (I miserably didn’t buy anything and have failed myself as a savvy shopper), the boyf is heading out to Paris for Fashion Week (boo hisss  boo), and my second love, Topshop is bringing out their behind the scenes video for SS11 collection. Think 70’s acid brights, fringing, folky, hill billy, people loving mash up and you’ve pretty much got it sewn up in a patch work pinafore.


Take a peak here and wait for the mailer to drop announcing the new season is live.

No comments:

Post a Comment