Thursday 27 January 2011

i was perfect

Last night left me slightly mystified by the film, Black Swan, I came out of the cinema unsure if I was wowed by Natalie Portmans performance, I was overly attracted to Mila Kunis’ character, Lily or if all the hype and critics reviews had over excelled my expectations for the 5 times Oscar nominated film.Having pirouetted around my flat for at least 30 mins after I got back, I woke this morning still indecisive and wanting to be a ballet dancer, which made me mini review the film again. I think I actually loved it, I can’t quite explain why, but having discussed my highlights with a friend at work this morning, it made me realise that it’s a very deep and clever film. It will be a very iconic in the history of film. Others may disagree but PAH who cares. 



No comments:

Post a Comment