Wednesday 19 January 2011

craving coco

Chanel, a luxuriously, brilliant, beautiful brand, and most, sadly will never own a piece of its history.
Since my first issue of Vogue was purchased I think I’ve craved this simple black, page 10 brand. It is, hands down, my favourite. Karl, adverts, scents, celebrity endorsements, yum ... this is what can only be described as true fashion love!
The relationship is questioned though when, so far in the 24 years of my life I’ve only ever bought 2 measly nail varnishes and been given Chanel perfume, every Christmas, birthday, parents airport dash... And, until some mega promotion, freebie or gift upgrade, this is sadly all FOR NOW! 
Having watched the exceptionally inspiring Coco Chanel and Coco and Igor, 2011 will see me crumble and spend extortionate amounts on a sewing machine, a classic, another cute varnish or French lessons!
But for now my childhood cravings continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment