Monday 17 January 2011

oh heck!

Welcome to what seems to be my very own wishlist, wahhhaaas, wants and whims. I’m going to look at this more of a diary of my day to day likes, dislikes and pahs.
Having moved to London well over 3 years ago, I feel that I’ve just woken up and figured out that in all that time, I seem to have lost all passion for the things that have ever been important to me, I've admired, or have inspired me. That’s sounds a little drastic, it maybe is, but I’m trying to regain some of that gumption that some maybe would say is me and my ever changing unique personality.  
I don’t expect this to be followed religiously, as I do to some of my fave bloggers (fashion toast, sea of shoes, Inside Out) and I’m not no aspiring style icon, fashion guru or knowledge know it all, but if you have found me out there in the mass world that is the internet, then please, do enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment