Tuesday 8 February 2011

statement

i am 24, surely i have had at least 20 years at practising what seems to be the fine art that is applying makeup. but having just had a mailer from Topshop Makeup ping into my inbox, i have taken a step into what could be the addictive world and wonders of application and styles.

for me i buy what i buy and i like what i like ... PLAIN JANE JONES! I don't strive to find new styles and my most daring is a purple or red lipstick (which usually ends up on my teeth and half smudged across my face after a few gin an diet cokes)

last month a friend of mine launched her own makeup blog (caked in makeup). it amazes me, not only her passion for the stuff, but her knowledge and commitment to buying and trying new products too. add her to your bookmarks its a great read!

so with what could be a new phase for me, i will attempt to spruce what is a MAC filled palette with some new sassy stuff.

a little statement stain to inspire me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment